Please find our latest vacancies below.
QUALITY INSPECTOR – AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
- Visually and dimensionally inspect aerospace/engine products
- Generate Non-Conformance Reports
- Return notes to suppliers
- Generation and compilation of First Article Inspection Reports
- Identify problem areas and liaise with operators or relevant personnel to resolve them
- Raising Non-Conformance Reports, elevating any issues to management when required
- Make appropriate decisions when concerns over quality and safety become apparent
Candidate Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interpret technical data, including blue prints, drawings and specifications
- Experience of Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Setting and programming experience would be beneficial
- NDT MPI bench unit & Penetrant fluorescent water wash
- Magnetic particle level 2 to SNT-TC-1A/NAS410/EN4179 would be beneficial
- Penetrant level 2 to EN4179/NAS410 would be beneficial
- Prior experience of using measuring equipment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Be flexible in working shifts
CNC SETTER/OPERATORS – MILLING
We are an established precision engineering company looking for experienced machine shop inspectors and setter/operators. Shifts are rotating double days based on 6 – 2; 2 – 10 principle.
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centres with Fanuc based controls.
- CNC Vertical Machining Centre with Heidenhain Fanuc controls.
- CNC 5-Axis Machining Centre with Heidenhain controls.