Please find our latest vacancies below.
QUALITY INSPECTION TEAM LEADER
- Comply with company process and procedures regarding Quality and Health & Safety.
Accept/reject in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production.
Accept/reject incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
Accept/reject finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work
Generate and compilation of First Article Inspection Reports.
Making appropriate decisions when concerns over quality and safety become apparent.
Identify problems areas and liaise with operator and relevant personal to resolve them.
CMM programming of components.
Use the M1 CRM systems for booking and inspection of work.
Ensure all team members have allocated jobs and act as a point of escalation for any issues.
Highlight production issues (Technical / Quality / Health and Safety) issues to the Quality Manager / Production Manager.
Support training and development activities as requested by the Quality Manager.
Ensure all equipment used is in calibration and good operating condition. Once used, the equipment is to be returned to its designated storage location.
Support daily production meetings for your section reporting on job progress and output requirements.
Other Job Functions / Accountabilities:
Assist Engineering in the development of method and inspection solutions for new projects.
Adopt a continuous improvement mindset when running jobs and highlight improvement opportunities to the appropriate Engineer and / or Production Manager.
QUALITY INSPECTOR – AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
- Visually and dimensionally inspect aerospace/engine products
- Generate Non-Conformance Reports
- Return notes to suppliers
- Generation and compilation of First Article Inspection Reports
- Identify problem areas and liaise with operators or relevant personnel to resolve them
- Raising Non-Conformance Reports, elevating any issues to management when required
- Make appropriate decisions when concerns over quality and safety become apparent
Candidate Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interpret technical data, including blue prints, drawings and specifications
- Experience of Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Setting and programming experience would be beneficial
- NDT MPI bench unit & Penetrant fluorescent water wash
- Magnetic particle level 2 to SNT-TC-1A/NAS410/EN4179 would be beneficial
- Penetrant level 2 to EN4179/NAS410 would be beneficial
- Prior experience of using measuring equipment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Be flexible in working shifts
CNC SETTER/OPERATORS – MILLING
We are an established precision engineering company looking for experienced machine shop inspectors and setter/operators. Shifts are rotating double days based on 6 – 2; 2 – 10 principle.
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centres with Fanuc based controls.
- CNC Vertical Machining Centre with Heidenhain Fanuc controls.
- CNC 5-Axis Machining Centre with Heidenhain controls.